We are looking for an energetic, driven, and detail-oriented candidates. Our agents play a key role in our travel team building itineraries, crafting emails, performing hotel rate checks, arranging concierge services, corresponding with suppliers, and building relationships with our trusted supplier network and clientele. To be a successful, you should have a passion for travel and a desire to inspire others to make their travel dreams come true.
- Research destinations, cruises, and activity recommendations
- Correspond with suppliers to coordinate curated travel arrangements
- Create and keep client travel documents and invoices updated
- Enter data in CRM ( trip feedback, scouting reports, client info)
- Completes travel arrangements for clients with air, hotel, car, and other ground transportation vendors at the lowest possible fares.
- Utilizes preferred vendors
- Participates fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the travel needs of the staff, including ticket/itinerary processing, clerical functions, travel credits, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism or Business a plus
- Related travel experience and industry knowledge is a plus, but we will train you on everything
- A passion for travel
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Self-driven in an autonomous, remote environment
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be a huge plus
- This is a REMOTE position so you'll need a dedicated remote home environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
- Minimal distractions